Jöttnar produces the highest quality technical outdoor clothing for mountain sports.
We're a young company, obsessive about outdoor gear and the places and sports we use it in. We're building a high performing team and delivering ambitious growth targets.
We're looking for an Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Executive to work with the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager.
This is an exciting role with the opportunity to grow your skillset. The role will be demanding.
- Assist the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager with digital marketing campaign implementation
- Assist the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager with analytics and reporting
- Manage product upload and copy to the website
- Edit images for web and digital marketing use
- Assist with the daily retail operation of our website, including ad hoc tasks delegated by your manager
- Working with the Customer Service Assistant, help manage web inventory
- Research and suggest new promotion ideas
- Research and implement market research and intelligence techniques
Skills and experience
You will be a mountain sports enthusiast, business-orientated and keen to let your digital marketing passion and curiosity develop into deep expertise. You're perhaps building on 1-2 years experience so far in a similar role, agency or client side, or you've recently graduated with a quality business qualification. It is essential that your creative orientation is as strong as your technical and business savvy.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- An very strong interest in mountain sports and mountain sports technical clothing
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Comfort with both autonomous and directed ways of working
- Experience working with HTML and web-based platforms
- Experience of image editing software
- An interest in digital marketing
- An excellent eye for detail
- Well-organised with the ability to multi-task
- High processing speed when working on tasks
- Able to take initiative
- A positive, team orientated attitude
- A never quit, think-to-the-finish spirit
- Good communication skills
Experience in the following would be beneficial:
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Instagram advertising
- YouTube advertising
- Microsoft Excel
- Salary: £20,000 to £24,000 p.a. DOE
- Employee discount
- 25 working days paid holiday per year, in addition to normal bank and public holidays
- Office-based, central Cardiff, Monday to Friday. Standard business hours
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com with “Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Assistant” in the subject line, followed by your name in the subject line.
Your CV must be no longer than two pages and your covering letter no longer than one page.
Applications to be received by 15th Mar 2019.
Interviews will be held in Cardiff soon after.
Job commences in line with your notice period, but not later than Apr 2019.